Buy Art and Rewrite a Story
You, yes you, can help save an orphan's life. And, to make it even cooler (as if there could even be anything cooler than rewriting the story of an orphan), you can get awesome art as well.
How? Here's how.
We are selling digital and physical art from artists all over the country (who graciously donated their work) with 1 goal in mind—rewrite an orphan's story. All proceeds (yes, literally all of them) will be going to aid orphans in Zambia through our friend Katy and her organization, Family Legacy.
Our hope is to raise more than $10,000 over the next few months to help orphans a world away. You can help us get there. You can find out more about Family Legacy by watching this video.
I encourage you to consider buying art from our site afo.rethinkcreative.org. One, because it's awesome artwork, and two, because these orphans are beautiful and incredible, and you can rewrite their story to be one full of hope and life and love, and that's priceless.
If you don't want to buy art (that's okay, not everyone is an art-obsessed person like me), or maybe you do, and you want to do even more than that, here is what we would love.
Help us spread the word.
We are tweeting out all this week about Art For Orphans using #afo.
If you are looking for something to say, here are a few ideas:
- Share this blog post. Share Rethink's blog post.
- Tweet this or post it to your Facebook or text it to everyone you know: Check out a new initiative from @Rethinkcreate to save orphans by selling art afo.rethinkcreative.org #afo
- Or maybe you would rather say this: Hey friends! @Rethinkcreate is inviting everyone to make their lives more beautiful AND save orphans. afo.rethinkcreative.org #afo
- Or even this! Want to change the world today? @Rethinkcreate is giving you the opportunity afo.rethinkcreative.org #afo
- One more! Buy art and rewrite an orphans story @Rethinkcreate afo.rethinkcreative.org #afo
I (and all of us at Rethink) are so deeply thankful for your support, and are so excited about this opportunity we have to change the world, one orphan's story at a time. Please be praying for this initiative and the lives we can reach and for the Kingdom to come in a mighty, beautiful way through this.