A RADreads Giveaway!
In reflecting on 2014, I realized how influential the books I read were to my growth. I made it my goal to read more intentionally throughout the year, and in total, read 39 books (one of them being the Bible!). It was awesome. I'm thankful for the way each one challenged me, taught me, and grew me in so many different ways.
Now, I want to share the love! I'm giving away a book to two lucky winners to help you kickstart your 2015!
Here's what you have to do before Jan. 2 at midnight (it's easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy):
Read through the list of the books I read in 2014 and comment on the post with the book you would like to win. I'll pick two winners and send them the book they most wanted!
Just to spice things up a bit...you can receive extra entries by doing any or all of the following:
1. Explain in your comment why you want to receive the book you chose. I would love to hear why it interests you or why you're drawn to whichever book you want to win!
2. Follow me on Twitter and then tweet about the giveaway (make sure to tag @racheladawson and include this link for it to count: www.racheladawson.com/blog/radreadsgiveaway)
3. Like my Facebook page and share the post about the giveaway to your Facebook page.
5. Subscribe to my blog with your email here.
6. Follow me on Instagram @racheladawson and share this image. Make sure you tag me for it to count!
This giveaway ends January 2 at midnight! Best of luck, friends. I'll announce the winners Saturday, January 3 at noon. Can't wait to read all of your comments and pick two lucky winners to bless with new books! Happy 2015!