This is my second year joining Bailey for her Blog-Tember Challenge, and it's SO fun to get to meet a bunch of new blogger friends and share more in this space of mine! I can't promise I'll post every day, but I've got a bunch of posts in the works over the next month! If you're anti-oversharing, go ahead and unfollow me this month. ;)
But let's do a little snapshot-style intro this time around:
And because 1,000 word photos sometimes aren't enough...
- Hi friend, I'm Rachel.
- I'm a believer in Jesus Christ, and without His saving grace and agape love in my life, I would be lost. I live to give Him glory and bring His kingdom to life here on earth, and daily seek to know Him more and love Him and His people better..
- I'm an INFJ, and my Enneagram is Type 1, wing 2! I'm also a Rebel if you know about Gretchen Rubin's 4 Tendencies.
- I tweet a lot, but I might Instagram more...
- By day, I work for Salem Web Network as the editor of BibleStudyTools.com. By night (and on lunch breaks), I'm the editor of The Rising blog, a brand of Rethink Creative Group (my former employer and my favorite people in the world if you need creative work of any kind!)
- I've traveled to 32 of the 50 states, as well as Canada, Mexico, France, Costa Rica, England, and Scotland.
- You can read my tattoo stories here and here!
- I made a bucket list for 2016 with 52 goals!
- My word for 2016 is RHYTHM.
- I read. A lot. So far, I'm at 97 books for 2016!
- I co-host a super fun online book club with my sweet friend Amber called #COLLABOREADS. We're pretty obsessed with our little book-loving, blog-writing community and would love for you to join!